Monday, January 08, 2007

In attempting to help my students get ready for classes in which quick thing and speaking are not merely helpful but absolutely crucial, I have been using some quick games to get the juices flowing. One of these is the word association game, where one person says a word and someone has to follow up with another word that is associated with it. So, plane - pilot - first officer - ship - sea - wave etc etc. So the game is going fairly well and things are ticking over. Bannana - monkey - Japanese ouch... The Koreans were invaded you see and there is still some underlying resentment. I get the six of them going again, food ham - pig - Japanese. Argh, I think I'm dealing with Korea' answer to Doug Laird and I do not know what to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home