Monday, January 15, 2007

Weapons of Mass Destruction.

One of my jobs here involves me teaching at Daewon Foreign Language High School. A pretty prestigous school, that is running an intensive winter camp for prospective students. I am teaching a current affairs class and the issue I am currently looking at is Iraq. So I am explaining the reasons for the war and I go over WMD's.

"What are WMD's?" asks the urbane Scot.
"Weapons of Mass destruction" is the reply.
"Such as" prompts the handsome rogue.
"Nuclear weapons."
"Chemical weapons."
"Farts."

Now the last answer would usually be met with a stern word from most Korean, if not all, teachers. However, this has tickled my funny bone and I start laughing along with the rest of the class. Quickly, I realise I must try and regain some composure. I just can't, the image of Saddam letting one go in Dubya's face is just too funny. Now the class are laughing at my inability to keep my cool and things descend into chaos.

Farts. Comedy Gold...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home