Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I thought this was an interesting article. Controlled in its tone, unlike the mostly frenzied coverage of the Scottish elections. http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/evandavis/


Amazingly, that little link up there is the basis for the fiftieth post on this blog. I honestly never saw myself making fifty posts in Korea, but there you go. I think the blog had undoubtedly been a good idea. I think it is less pestersome than the group e-mails and in many ways it has been a great release for me. Venting on a post, is not unlike getting something off your chest and I always feel better after a good rant. Also, I think some of the stories and banter has been quite entertaining, and if it has brightened up a few workday mornings, or punctuated the studying woes then it has been well worth the effort.

Now, in the hope that I have in fact given some entertainment with the tales of my Korean adventures, I am asking for some stories too. The only problem with the blog is that it is a bit of a one way street and feel I am a bit out of the loop with some of my friends at home. So, I have a request, I would like everyone to leave me a funny or interesting story from the past wee while. Just jot it down in the comments section. Nae bother. It does not have to involve crazy hagwon bosses, but anything that will raise a smile. That is your challenge should you should to accept it. This blog post will self destruct in five seconds. (No it won't actually...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home