Sunday, April 22, 2007

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_prem/6574335.stm

Ah well....

They deserved their title, I must admit. They knock it about well as the wee Ginger man knows how to put out a team that can play attractive football. I do believe things will be closer next season, with Rangers already looking like they are made of sterner stuff.

I am really missing my football I must admit. Some Premiership does get shown on Korean TV, but I don't know, even that does not feel quite the same. It is also the fact that none of my friends really care about football at all. A bit of messenger chat helps, but certainly does not fill the void.

Indeed, I sometimes wish I hung around with British people more often. I have some good friends out here who are excellent people, but naturally they do not share all of the interests that I do. I think I made a joke about Jonathan Ross earlier this week and just recieved blank stares. Of course North Americans do not know who Jonathan Ross is. Why would they? Its not rudeness on thier part at all, but sometimes I wish there was another Brit in the gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home