Monday, March 05, 2007

In general, very little of interest has been happening over the last week or so, hence the lack of major updates. I have had trouble sleeping, which means I’m usually feeling too tired for any serious lashing adventures. However, I did have a bit of a nightout on Sunday evening. A few quiet drinks after work turned into a few more. Now, I was really more tipsy than anything else, but I ended up joining the people off the Norrebang. This is essentially the Korean version of a Karaoke bar. Bascially, the setup involves a private room, some cheap Korean booze know as Soju, the stench of old cigarettes. It is quite possible that my rendition of ‘Living on a Prayer’ by Bon Jovi could be utilized against the communist forces of the North. I am a terrible singer, kareoke or otherwise. Even I try a stray croon in the shower, it threatens to unleash the very gates of hell. In the many years I frequented the GUU, I never once did karaoke. However, I have twice visited norrebangs since I have been here and when in Rome…

Otherwise, I am still in a bit of a limbo situation workwise. I was supposed to be having my visa and contract moved to one of the places I work, however chat has basically calmed down on this. The Fleming family are coming out to visit at the start of April, so I will pretty much be here till then. A reappearance in mid April remains a possibility.


this blog has a somewhat misanthropic tone and it be might more pleasurable to down a fistful of paracetamol, some whisky and slowly choke to death while listening to The Cure, but hey whatta you gonna do!

Seriously, if people do not want to comment then an e-mail would be good to see how people are doing. Kenny_F1283@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

Hope everything picks up on the visa front. Will email tmrw if I get a chance

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home