Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St Patrick's Day.

It was a beautifil day in Seoul, sunny, but with a lovely breeze, half of my day's classes were cancelled and tonight I am going off drinking. What a day. This will be one of the few times I have really celebrated St Paddy's day hard. Usually, I'm scared of being villified as a traitorous proddy.

I am currently going over the debate over whether the Elgin Marbles should be returned to Greece. It brings back warm memories of the Scottish Mace semi a few years back. It was on that day that I actually thought I might get the hang of IV debating. It was the shot of confidence that led to some truly memorable experiences. Also, on that day I came within one vote of winning the Scottish mace with my best bud.

One hour to go and then it is out on the town. I cannot honestly say I am as happy today as I have been in 2007.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

Happy St Paddy's, Kenny

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home