Wednesday, August 08, 2007

An absolutely massive thunderstorm in Seoul this morning. Thunder and lightning, roads turned into rivers and the lights were flickering. Genuinely some of the heaviest rain I have ever seen. It provided quite the spectacle while I stood watching in my jammys eating my coco pops. Thankfully it slackened off when I had to leave for work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/east_asia/

Have a look at that. You cannot actually see Korea because it is covered by rain and clouds and I dunno pure mad, crazy, mental, weather stuff. Looks like a typhoon to me and we are definitely feeling the effects inland.

I get paid tomorrow so will finally be able to get some glasses and contacts. Seeing will be nice.

Otherwise, a big shout out to Doug and Connie of St Andrews debating. I know Doug does look at the blog occasionally, so congratulations are in order. Good luck in the final!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home