Monday, August 13, 2007

I have got some new glasses. I have been paid. I am officially back in the game of life. Sadly my piece of the board is still in Korea. I feel at the moment just incredibly bored with life here. I am not depressed as such more morose and slightly grumpy. My mood will lift soon I am sure it always has in the past.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I have a tendency to watch a lot of DVDS etc in my spare time. I put on the first Lord of the Rings movie a few days ago and I could not help but be a little shocked by the absurdity of the premise by the first time. All the beings of Middle Earth get together and say lets take all the power in this land and put it in some rings. Lets take the power to rule over everyone in the world and put it in some jewellery, because this will never backfire. Did the elves, ostensibly the wisest beings in existence not see any problems with this process. "No, no this bloke named Sauron the deceiver, hes fine, no problems here."

And Sauron he was bloody stupid. Why, if you had a ring that gave you awesome amounts of power when worn, would you not just keep your hand in your pocket. They would have been fucked. Instead, he slowly reaches down with his magic ring to choke the Prince/King bloke Isildor. To think, some people said Transformers was silly.

2 Comments:

Blogger The other Kenny said...

The blog's quite entertaining Flembo. Can I call you Flembo? Good to see you can, well, see again. Much love.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Special_K said...

Thanks the other Kenny. Can I ask which other Kenny you are?

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home