Thursday, August 30, 2007

I have woken up at about half six in the morning and I cannot get back to sleep. Generally, my sleeping patterns are completely off at the moment. A quick look at bbc.co.uk shows me that Rangers have been drawn with Barcelona, Lyon and Stuttgart in the Champions League. Realistically, I have more chance of winning the Bejing Olympic Marathon than the Gers have of qualifying. Walter Smith has described the ties as "glamourous" which is old school manager talk for "I am scared and please will somebody hold me." I cannot help thinking that Ronaldinho might have the talent to expose Lee McCulloch on a European night. Seriously, I reckon a point, a single draw is a realistic goal at the moment. Milan Baros will be coming with Lyon so that should offer the always entertaining sight of a forward running aimlessly toward the corner flag. Baros is a player with great pace and great dribbling skills, but seems to be missing a chunk of his cerebellum.

Otherwise, I said before that two guys I know, Tony and Diarmud are traveling.
http://rusherandaiser.blogspot.com/
That is the address of Tony's blog. Apparently it is going to be based more on pictures and less on rambling. Unlike this blog, which has no pictures because I do not have a camera and is completely based on rambling inane drivel. Essentially written as if the Lonely Planet employed a bunch of crack addicts to be its new writers. (To be clear, this is not me giving some sort of admission, other than saying I have comparable prose to a crack addict.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home